You reach a spot in your life where something off the shelf or mass produced overseas is no longer appealing. Thus, a custom made dart board cabinet is a purchase you’ll be stunned by and cherish forever. If you are looking for a extraordinary custom design for your man cave, living room, or game room, then a dart board cabinet is the perfect addition.
This version of our dart board cabinets does not have drawers, but rather vertical holders that the dart tips slip in; making them this way is less time consuming which is why the cost is lower than our other listings with the drawers.
Each cabinet is custom made to order. The inside on one or both doors can have a chalk board score board painted on, or something else (we work to make it perfect for you!). If you have a particular letter or design you’d like to include, that is fine by me. Most go with a letter on the front corresponding to your last name, but a family crest or special design could also be incorporated.
Fastening to the wall is easy using my cleat hanging method; simply find where you want it to go, attach the cleat using wall anchors, and hang the cabinet on the wall (sits level and flush against drywall, brick, or any other place you can attach the cleat). Check out the installation page here.
Dimensions are approximately 25.5″ wide (doors closed), and 31″ tall.
From the drop down list, you choose:
- Letter(s)/number/Logo-design for the front
- Cork pattern. If you have a pile of corks or access to them–great. We carry inventory and can install them for you
- Color/stain for the wood
- Hinge style (serious recommendation to upgrade here! The Blum style hinges work beautifully and give it extra class)
- Finish sheen – Like it not so glossy? That’s fine, just configure your design.
- Need a dart board? Just pick!
- Wood upgrade – optional, but we can switch out the woods we use from our standard pine
As you can see, there are many variables, but you control the entire look of your cabinet. We’ll even post progress pictures to either our blogroll, instagram account, Facebook page, or even send you Tweet if you’d like. We know how to stay in touch in this digital age.
If you have questions or would like to request a rendering, please email us at info@JohnCanMakeIt.com